The Red Bull Diary   Recent Posts
RSSRSS Friday Free Games
"Your 'reality', sir, is lies and balderdash and I'm delighted to say that I have no grasp of it whatsoever."
— Karl Friedrich Hieronymus, Freiherr von Münchhausen

24 Recap

  • Beruz: I really am starting to lose faith in the little guy. I was all convinced in the beginning of the show that he was the show's Everyman. He's the voice of the target demographic, he's the convert to the American Dream. And he doesn't want to hurt anyone. He hates his dad. He doesn't believe in their cause. He just wants to fuck Debbie. And shit. So do I. That's the American Dream, right?
  • Jack: Jack kicked two terrorists' asses while handcuffed to a wall. 'Nuff said.
  • Chloe and Edgar: All I have to say is: feel the geek hate. Oh, and what are the chances that the geek with the lisp is the terrorist plant?
  • Comments on 24 Recap

    Pandora: My Favorite New Songs
    LibraryThing: What I'm Currently Reading
    Archive Links
    Friends of the Red Bull


    Sinfest by Tatsuya Ishida

    Order of the Stick by Rich Burlew
    The Red Bull Diary Is
    The Red Bull Diary is the personal pulpit and intellectual dumping-ground for its author, an amateur game designer, professional programmer, political centrist and incurable skeptic. The Red Bull Diary is gaming, game design, politics, development, geek culture, and other such nonsense.