The Red Bull Diary   Recent Posts
RSSRSS Friday Free Games
"Your 'reality', sir, is lies and balderdash and I'm delighted to say that I have no grasp of it whatsoever."
— Karl Friedrich Hieronymus, Freiherr von Münchhausen

Truth to Power

I just wanted to give a shout-out to the wild and crazy Patsy L and her communist blog. Okay, it's not communist, but (self-admittedly) leftist to be sure. And while Patsy and I may disagree on many topics, we both hate that chimp-faced ass-fucker, Bush.

Now, I'm not much of a conservative... I always have thought of my views as being fairly centrist, but I sure feel like it living in ultra-liberal New York City. But that's the wonderful thing about Bush, right? He brings people together in hatred from both sides of the political spectrum.

Labels:

Comments on Truth to Power
  Comment from Blogger Chris at Tuesday, March 01, 2005 4:40:00 PM
Warning: before you decide you like the center, remember thats where all the well-placed darts land. And you get more points too.

http://ophirgold.blogspot.com
  Comment from Blogger Red Bull at Thursday, March 03, 2005 5:52:00 PM
I disavow all knowledge of any incident which may have led one to believe that I called myself a tomato at any time.

Pandora: My Favorite New Songs
LibraryThing: What I'm Currently Reading
Archive Links
Friends of the Red Bull


Sinfest by Tatsuya Ishida

Order of the Stick by Rich Burlew
The Red Bull Diary Is
The Red Bull Diary is the personal pulpit and intellectual dumping-ground for its author, an amateur game designer, professional programmer, political centrist and incurable skeptic. The Red Bull Diary is gaming, game design, politics, development, geek culture, and other such nonsense.