The Red Bull Diary   Recent Posts
RSSRSS Friday Free Games
"Your 'reality', sir, is lies and balderdash and I'm delighted to say that I have no grasp of it whatsoever."
— Karl Friedrich Hieronymus, Freiherr von Münchhausen

S3QUENC3R

I think I have worked out some of the kinks with S3QUENC3R, so here it goes a third time. I think people were having trouble running the game the first time, so if you would be so kind as to click here, you can load up the game and see if you still have a problem. I've had a hard time diagnosing the problem on my side, so please leave comments if you do encounter problems.

I've noticed that sometimes the game just hangs and doesn't start. If that happens, just refresh the browser. That should fix it. In the meantime, I will see what I can do about it.

But I'm excited for people to try out the game. Let me know if it's too hard, and post your high scores!

Labels: , , ,

Comments on S3QUENC3R
  Comment from Blogger gnome at Thursday, April 19, 2007 12:20:00 PM
Works like a dream really! Great game... though a bit to harsh on the negative points ;)
  Comment from Blogger Red Bull at Thursday, April 19, 2007 1:22:00 PM
Hmm... I may change that if other people complain. What score did you get? If everybody is scoring below 100, then I may have to rethink the difficulty curve.

And thanks for playing BTW... care to gimme a digg so maybe I can reach a wider audience?
  Comment from Blogger gnome at Friday, April 20, 2007 10:01:00 AM
Must hve gotten close to 200 actually. Oh, and I've blogged you already. Now off to the digg machine!
  Comment from Anonymous Anonymous at Friday, April 20, 2007 7:23:00 PM
Below 100? Really? I scored in the 400's so I wouldn't sweat the difficulty level. Good game and though I hate to admit it, it's slightly addictive...or will be until I beat your high score :P
  Comment from Anonymous Anonymous at Tuesday, April 24, 2007 12:15:00 AM
465 :)
  Comment from Anonymous Anonymous at Wednesday, April 25, 2007 12:38:00 PM
Got a 980! W00t!

-- Eric from icollectgames (couldn't log in for some reason)
  Comment from Anonymous Anonymous at Wednesday, April 25, 2007 10:42:00 PM
When you get over 1000 only the last three numbers are displayed.
Sucked to get that high and only have 115 displayed.

Nicely done though.
  Comment from Blogger Red Bull at Thursday, April 26, 2007 8:18:00 AM
Holy sh*t, Lester -- and I thought I made it too hard. Did you finish level 7?

Nice score... whatever it was ;)

The new version I put up today fixes that problem. I guess you'll just have to do it again.
  Comment from Anonymous Anonymous at Thursday, April 26, 2007 6:17:00 PM
Yes I did. Went 2 for 4, then got the last one correct, and the very nice you win message.
  Comment from Blogger Red Bull at Thursday, April 26, 2007 8:15:00 PM
I had to put *something* at the end. The next version should do something better. Suggestions?
  Comment from Blogger gnome at Saturday, April 28, 2007 2:01:00 PM
Uhm, how about inserting small bonus levels with a different logic? Oh, and naked ladies of course...
  Comment from Anonymous Anonymous at Thursday, June 28, 2007 10:55:00 AM
75 on the first try
179 on the 2nd. I find if I say the numbers out loud, I can repeat them backwards fairly accurately.
I'm going to keep playing :-)

Pandora: My Favorite New Songs
LibraryThing: What I'm Currently Reading
Archive Links
Friends of the Red Bull


Sinfest by Tatsuya Ishida

Order of the Stick by Rich Burlew
The Red Bull Diary Is
The Red Bull Diary is the personal pulpit and intellectual dumping-ground for its author, an amateur game designer, professional programmer, political centrist and incurable skeptic. The Red Bull Diary is gaming, game design, politics, development, geek culture, and other such nonsense.