The Red Bull Diary   Recent Posts
RSSRSS Friday Free Games
"Your 'reality', sir, is lies and balderdash and I'm delighted to say that I have no grasp of it whatsoever."
— Karl Friedrich Hieronymus, Freiherr von Münchhausen

500

This is the 500th post on the Red Bull Diary, and the blog's three-year anniversary was the first of this month. It's amazing how much has changed since March 1st, 2005. Thanks, everyone, for reading.

Labels:

Comments on 500
  Comment from Blogger Lee at Friday, March 21, 2008 3:54:00 PM
Congratz...but I don't think this post should count. No real information was disseminated.
  Comment from Blogger maltezefalkon at Friday, March 21, 2008 4:10:00 PM
Oh yeah? Then what did you congratulate me for?
  Comment from Blogger Lee at Friday, March 21, 2008 6:05:00 PM
Well played Sir. My h8 grows everyday for you.
  Comment from Blogger maltezefalkon at Friday, March 21, 2008 7:11:00 PM
Likewise.
  Comment from Blogger MacFurious at Monday, March 24, 2008 4:43:00 AM
I hate you too! :) It's a bonding-point for me and Lee. Heh.
  Comment from Blogger maltezefalkon at Monday, March 24, 2008 9:58:00 PM
That's true. We are all one in hate of Lee.

Pandora: My Favorite New Songs
LibraryThing: What I'm Currently Reading
Archive Links
Friends of the Red Bull


Sinfest by Tatsuya Ishida

Order of the Stick by Rich Burlew
The Red Bull Diary Is
The Red Bull Diary is the personal pulpit and intellectual dumping-ground for its author, an amateur game designer, professional programmer, political centrist and incurable skeptic. The Red Bull Diary is gaming, game design, politics, development, geek culture, and other such nonsense.