The Red Bull Diary   Recent Posts
RSSRSS Friday Free Games
"Your 'reality', sir, is lies and balderdash and I'm delighted to say that I have no grasp of it whatsoever."
— Karl Friedrich Hieronymus, Freiherr von Münchhausen

For Those Actually Interested

I have been working on a long piece for some time now, and it's still not finished, so be patient with me. I'm actually considering posting it in pieces, because I'm not sure people will want to read it all in one shot.

The piece is the culmination of my research on Jonestown, the mass cult suicide that took place in 1978. Truly fascinating stuff. Anyone have an opinion as to whether they'd prefer it piecemeal or whole?

Comments on For Those Actually Interested
  Comment from Anonymous Anonymous at Thursday, September 01, 2005 1:50:00 PM
Eitehr or, but I am quite interested.

Mac

Pandora: My Favorite New Songs
LibraryThing: What I'm Currently Reading
Archive Links
Friends of the Red Bull


Sinfest by Tatsuya Ishida

Order of the Stick by Rich Burlew
The Red Bull Diary Is
The Red Bull Diary is the personal pulpit and intellectual dumping-ground for its author, an amateur game designer, professional programmer, political centrist and incurable skeptic. The Red Bull Diary is gaming, game design, politics, development, geek culture, and other such nonsense.