The Red Bull Diary   Recent Posts
RSSRSS Friday Free Games
"Your 'reality', sir, is lies and balderdash and I'm delighted to say that I have no grasp of it whatsoever."
— Karl Friedrich Hieronymus, Freiherr von Münchhausen

What I Will Go To Jail For

These online quizzes can be a fun distraction at times, but this one is just ridiculous. Now, I know that those dumb, weirdo questions they ask you are pointless anyway, but at least give me the impression that I'm participating. Just asking me to type in my name and then telling me immediately what I will go to jail for seems unsatisfying. You don't know me! You don't know the darkness that lurks inside me, what sort of horrors I would choose to unleash on mankind that would result in my incarceration. And dropping my pants in front of "a bunch of grade three's" is worse than sophomoric – it's ungrammatical.

You will go to jail for:
Because you lost your belt and your pants fell down in front of a group of grade three’s



Take this quiz at QuizGalaxy.com

Comments on What I Will Go To Jail For

Pandora: My Favorite New Songs
LibraryThing: What I'm Currently Reading
Archive Links
Friends of the Red Bull


Sinfest by Tatsuya Ishida

Order of the Stick by Rich Burlew
The Red Bull Diary Is
The Red Bull Diary is the personal pulpit and intellectual dumping-ground for its author, an amateur game designer, professional programmer, political centrist and incurable skeptic. The Red Bull Diary is gaming, game design, politics, development, geek culture, and other such nonsense.