The Red Bull Diary   Recent Posts
RSSRSS Friday Free Games
"Your 'reality', sir, is lies and balderdash and I'm delighted to say that I have no grasp of it whatsoever."
— Karl Friedrich Hieronymus, Freiherr von Münchhausen

The Daily WTF: The Replacement

The Daily WTF is a geek insider site dedicated to exposing bad code and the people who write it. Don't even bother reading it unless you're a coder. But if you are, you will certainly get a kick out of this. These bogus, dumbass, bullshit consultants make life hard for the rest of us. If you can't code, if you don't know what you're doing, if your head is up your ass, if your a friggin geek poser, then go do something else for a living and leave technology to the professionals!

Incidentally, I can't remember the last time I posted three times in an hour. And if you want to find out if you're a geek poser, then find out here. Of course, all I found out is that I'm a "major geek" (38.85602%).

Comments on The Daily WTF: The Replacement

Pandora: My Favorite New Songs
LibraryThing: What I'm Currently Reading
Archive Links
Friends of the Red Bull


Sinfest by Tatsuya Ishida

Order of the Stick by Rich Burlew
The Red Bull Diary Is
The Red Bull Diary is the personal pulpit and intellectual dumping-ground for its author, an amateur game designer, professional programmer, political centrist and incurable skeptic. The Red Bull Diary is gaming, game design, politics, development, geek culture, and other such nonsense.