The Red Bull Diary   Recent Posts
RSSRSS Friday Free Games
"Your 'reality', sir, is lies and balderdash and I'm delighted to say that I have no grasp of it whatsoever."
— Karl Friedrich Hieronymus, Freiherr von Münchhausen

24Ever

24 is a guilty pleasure of mine. Sure, it's mass-marketed, fear-mongering, formulaic nonsense with bad acting and drama ranging from heavy-handed to outright stupid, but for some reason Kiefer Sutherland keeps me watching. And I think Chloe rocks (have you seen some of the Chloe/Jack fan sites? Weird). Anyway, check out 24Ever, a random "24" plot generator. It makes just as much sense as Erin Driscoll keeping her psychotic daughter at CTU during a crisis.

Comments on 24Ever

Pandora: My Favorite New Songs
LibraryThing: What I'm Currently Reading
Archive Links
Friends of the Red Bull


Sinfest by Tatsuya Ishida

Order of the Stick by Rich Burlew
The Red Bull Diary Is
The Red Bull Diary is the personal pulpit and intellectual dumping-ground for its author, an amateur game designer, professional programmer, political centrist and incurable skeptic. The Red Bull Diary is gaming, game design, politics, development, geek culture, and other such nonsense.