The Red Bull Diary   Recent Posts
RSSRSS Friday Free Games
"Your 'reality', sir, is lies and balderdash and I'm delighted to say that I have no grasp of it whatsoever."
— Karl Friedrich Hieronymus, Freiherr von Münchhausen

Big Love

Anybody watch Big Love? Well, Margene has an in-character blog. It's a sort of immersive marketing, I suppose, where you invite people to believe in the characters outside of the show. Which is well and good, but I guess my suspension of disbelief is challenged when she puts her smilies and frowns at the head of the paragraph instead of trailing the thought that inspired it, and she sounds like she's sixteen years old, not twenty something. I can't really discern how old she's supposed to be, but in an interview, Ginnifer Goodwin says that she's supposed to be in her early twenties. Would a woman in her early twenties write this?

:)Before I was the responsible wife and mother that I am now, I used to really like Miller High Life beer. The champagne of beers because I was super classy back then.
Maybe, but I doubt it.

Comments on Big Love

Pandora: My Favorite New Songs
LibraryThing: What I'm Currently Reading
Archive Links
Friends of the Red Bull


Sinfest by Tatsuya Ishida

Order of the Stick by Rich Burlew
The Red Bull Diary Is
The Red Bull Diary is the personal pulpit and intellectual dumping-ground for its author, an amateur game designer, professional programmer, political centrist and incurable skeptic. The Red Bull Diary is gaming, game design, politics, development, geek culture, and other such nonsense.