The Red Bull Diary   Recent Posts
RSSRSS Friday Free Games
"Your 'reality', sir, is lies and balderdash and I'm delighted to say that I have no grasp of it whatsoever."
— Karl Friedrich Hieronymus, Freiherr von Münchhausen

Zombie Parasite

Markus gets props for putting up a link to an article on a subject we don't hear enough about: reanimating dead flesh. But alas, the tale of Cambodian zombies is a hoax.

...this parasite is able to restart the heart of its victim for up to two hours after the initial demise of the person where the individual behaves in extremely violent ways from what is believed to be a combination of brain damage and a chemical released into blood during "resurrection."
Hoax BBC News Site
I figured I'd pitch in and do my part for disinformation.

Comments on Zombie Parasite
  Comment from Anonymous Anonymous at Friday, May 06, 2005 8:25:00 PM
Wait ... that was a hoax? Aww, man!
-m

Pandora: My Favorite New Songs
LibraryThing: What I'm Currently Reading
Archive Links
Friends of the Red Bull


Sinfest by Tatsuya Ishida

Order of the Stick by Rich Burlew
The Red Bull Diary Is
The Red Bull Diary is the personal pulpit and intellectual dumping-ground for its author, an amateur game designer, professional programmer, political centrist and incurable skeptic. The Red Bull Diary is gaming, game design, politics, development, geek culture, and other such nonsense.