The Red Bull Diary   Recent Posts
RSSRSS Friday Free Games
"Your 'reality', sir, is lies and balderdash and I'm delighted to say that I have no grasp of it whatsoever."
— Karl Friedrich Hieronymus, Freiherr von Münchhausen

Lego Star Destroyer

Check out the Lego Star Destroyer on Treasure Tables:

With 1,367 pieces and 75 steps, it took me about 3 1/2 hours to complete, this is easily the most involved Lego kit I’ve ever put together. It took me 3 1/2 hours to build, and the finished ship is two feet long.

This Star Destroyer is a smaller version (scaled for use with Lego figures) of the 3,000-piece beast Monte Cook built a couple of years back.

That's friggin cool. I want one. Amazon has it for about a hundred bucks, which seems excessive, but it's a Star Destroyer, man! How much is Imperial, ass-kicking Lego-ness worth? You can't put a price tag on that!

On the overall scale of geekiness, building one of these is as geeky as:

Now where did I put my hydrospanners...?

Comments on Lego Star Destroyer
  Comment from Anonymous Anonymous at Tuesday, October 24, 2006 12:34:00 PM
It's really amazing.. We're virtually blessed with all these ways to spend our time, and dont have any free time...

Now, thats progress!

Pandora: My Favorite New Songs
LibraryThing: What I'm Currently Reading
Archive Links
Friends of the Red Bull


Sinfest by Tatsuya Ishida

Order of the Stick by Rich Burlew
The Red Bull Diary Is
The Red Bull Diary is the personal pulpit and intellectual dumping-ground for its author, an amateur game designer, professional programmer, political centrist and incurable skeptic. The Red Bull Diary is gaming, game design, politics, development, geek culture, and other such nonsense.