The Red Bull Diary   Recent Posts
RSSRSS Friday Free Games
"Your 'reality', sir, is lies and balderdash and I'm delighted to say that I have no grasp of it whatsoever."
— Karl Friedrich Hieronymus, Freiherr von Münchhausen

Places I've Been

Man, I am so lame. I think I've done all of this traveling, and then I look at the map.... I have a lot of ground left to cover.

Here's a map of the countries I've been to (post-dated to after my honeymoon in Italy)....

And here's the map of states I've been to. And yes, I may have missed the entire center of the country, but I've been to all the good states....

You can try making your own map of US states here, and your own map of visited countries here...

Labels:

Comments on Places I've Been
  Comment from Blogger Lee at Monday, July 02, 2007 10:36:00 AM
Cool link.....
  Comment from Blogger gnome at Wednesday, July 04, 2007 7:38:00 AM
Aha! So, you've been to greece and I haven't been to Malta.

Anyway..

Here's me link:

http://www.world66.com/community/mymaps/worldmap?visited=USMXUVCUGTGDMQPRTTVIARBRCLPYPEUYVEEGKEMASCZATZZWATBEBGDKFIFRDEGRITLINLNORUESSECHUKVATRCNIDMYNPSGLKTHPF
  Comment from Anonymous Anonymous at Wednesday, July 04, 2007 7:51:00 AM
Cool thing! But it will depress me, I'm sure.
My friend Steph and her bf took a year off and traveled Africa and Asia. I need to figure out a way to make that happen!
  Comment from Blogger Red Bull at Thursday, July 05, 2007 4:43:00 PM
Wow, Gnomie! You've been all over the place! You Europeans and your 82 weeks a year of vacation... ;)

I went to greece about 2 years ago...

Ms. Angel and I plan on taking a year off ourselves, but one thing at a time... wedding first... then Italy... then we'll see about taking that long trip I've been dreaming about...
  Comment from Blogger gnome at Thursday, July 05, 2007 7:16:00 PM
Nah, actually it was more of a parents thing. They were (still are to a degree) mad with travelling around the world. Oh, and Greece isn't that much of a European country... I wouldn't think of comparing our wages/social system/whatever with -say- Germany or France...

Ah, yes Italy. Surely both of you will love it... Just try to avoid the excessively hot Italian summer...

Long trip huh?
  Comment from Blogger Red Bull at Wednesday, July 11, 2007 11:01:00 AM
Going for three weeks starting August 5th. Can't wait!

No way to avoid the Italian summer. Ms. Angel is a teacher, so summer travel is the only option. I'll just have to make sure she uses sunscreen.

And you should be thanking your lucky stars that your parents took you all over.... some people spend their entire lives dreaming of going to all the places you've already been....

Pandora: My Favorite New Songs
LibraryThing: What I'm Currently Reading
Archive Links
Friends of the Red Bull


Sinfest by Tatsuya Ishida

Order of the Stick by Rich Burlew
The Red Bull Diary Is
The Red Bull Diary is the personal pulpit and intellectual dumping-ground for its author, an amateur game designer, professional programmer, political centrist and incurable skeptic. The Red Bull Diary is gaming, game design, politics, development, geek culture, and other such nonsense.