The Red Bull Diary   Recent Posts
RSSRSS Friday Free Games
"Your 'reality', sir, is lies and balderdash and I'm delighted to say that I have no grasp of it whatsoever."
— Karl Friedrich Hieronymus, Freiherr von Münchhausen

Ms. Angel

About a year and a half ago, I met a woman that changed my life. I remember when I first looked into those eyes, there was something almost ethereal in their sheer luminescence. I'll call her Ms. Angel, because I feel like she had been sent to me. And this winter, the most kind-hearted and intelligent woman I have ever met has inexplicably agreed to become my wife.

Our wedding will be on August 4th in Schenectady, New York.

I am the luckiest man in the world.

Labels:

Comments on Ms. Angel
  Comment from Blogger gnome at Saturday, June 09, 2007 12:32:00 PM
Congratulations are in order I suppose...

(walks away humming Anotherone Bites the Dust)

Pandora: My Favorite New Songs
LibraryThing: What I'm Currently Reading
Archive Links
Friends of the Red Bull


Sinfest by Tatsuya Ishida

Order of the Stick by Rich Burlew
The Red Bull Diary Is
The Red Bull Diary is the personal pulpit and intellectual dumping-ground for its author, an amateur game designer, professional programmer, political centrist and incurable skeptic. The Red Bull Diary is gaming, game design, politics, development, geek culture, and other such nonsense.