The Red Bull Diary   Recent Posts
RSSRSS Friday Free Games
"Your 'reality', sir, is lies and balderdash and I'm delighted to say that I have no grasp of it whatsoever."
— Karl Friedrich Hieronymus, Freiherr von Münchhausen

Thanksgiving

I am spending Thanksgiving with my in-laws this year and so will be away from my blog until next week.

I am thankful for many, many things this year.

For my fellow Americans: Be safe, eat well, and enjoy your holiday.

For my non-American readers: enjoy your free health care, strong currency and less-evil leaders.

Labels: ,

Comments on Thanksgiving
  Comment from Anonymous Anonymous at Thursday, November 22, 2007 11:29:00 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to you and Erin.
I too am at my in-las, and I have been spending the time obessively polaying this geography game.
As you are a fellow geeky-snotty-pants-know-it-all, I think you'll probably enjoy it as much as me. Oppress others with your high scores!
http://www.minijuegosgratis.com/juegos/hwdykyworld/hwdykyworld.html?95d4=0db3
  Comment from Blogger gnome at Sunday, December 02, 2007 9:52:00 AM
And a happy belated Thanksgiving from em too!

Pandora: My Favorite New Songs
LibraryThing: What I'm Currently Reading
Archive Links
Friends of the Red Bull


Sinfest by Tatsuya Ishida

Order of the Stick by Rich Burlew
The Red Bull Diary Is
The Red Bull Diary is the personal pulpit and intellectual dumping-ground for its author, an amateur game designer, professional programmer, political centrist and incurable skeptic. The Red Bull Diary is gaming, game design, politics, development, geek culture, and other such nonsense.