The Red Bull Diary   Recent Posts
RSSRSS Friday Free Games
"Your 'reality', sir, is lies and balderdash and I'm delighted to say that I have no grasp of it whatsoever."
— Karl Friedrich Hieronymus, Freiherr von Münchhausen

The Boss Key

Now, I'm not sure how many of you are familiar with the concept of the Boss Key, but it was the sort of technology that I thought had gone the way of the Atari 2600, but lo and behold, it's back. Here is a web boss-key. I'm including it in my "External Links" section below, because someone being naughty might need it, and maybe that naughty boy will be me.

I've been very, very naughty, you know. I think I need to be taught a lesson in how to behave. Yes, mistress. I know I've been bad, but I can learn....

Comments on The Boss Key
  Comment from Anonymous Anonymous at Thursday, July 14, 2005 4:56:00 PM
Oh my! It's no wonder where *your* mind is today ;)
  Comment from Anonymous Anonymous at Friday, July 15, 2005 10:57:00 AM
There's no doubt...he deserves punishment.
  Comment from Blogger Red Bull at Friday, July 15, 2005 11:17:00 AM
Yes! And then the oral sex.

Pandora: My Favorite New Songs
LibraryThing: What I'm Currently Reading
Archive Links
Friends of the Red Bull


Sinfest by Tatsuya Ishida

Order of the Stick by Rich Burlew
The Red Bull Diary Is
The Red Bull Diary is the personal pulpit and intellectual dumping-ground for its author, an amateur game designer, professional programmer, political centrist and incurable skeptic. The Red Bull Diary is gaming, game design, politics, development, geek culture, and other such nonsense.