The Red Bull Diary   Recent Posts
RSSRSS Friday Free Games
"Your 'reality', sir, is lies and balderdash and I'm delighted to say that I have no grasp of it whatsoever."
— Karl Friedrich Hieronymus, Freiherr von Münchhausen

Desktop Wallpaper

I feel the need to swap out my desktop wallpaper every now and then, and have always sworn by Digital Blasphemy, a collection of really nice CG wallpapers in a variety of sizes. Unfortunately, while the collection is huge, what's available for free is sort of limited. So I have been looking for some alternatives, and found some really good ones, so I figured I'd share. These aren't those run-of-the-mill, ad-cluttered sites you find by Googling for free wallpaper, focusing on stuff for 10-year-olds. These are high-quality, free images:

I selected this image for my desktop at work.

Comments on Desktop Wallpaper

Pandora: My Favorite New Songs
LibraryThing: What I'm Currently Reading
Archive Links
Friends of the Red Bull


Sinfest by Tatsuya Ishida

Order of the Stick by Rich Burlew
The Red Bull Diary Is
The Red Bull Diary is the personal pulpit and intellectual dumping-ground for its author, an amateur game designer, professional programmer, political centrist and incurable skeptic. The Red Bull Diary is gaming, game design, politics, development, geek culture, and other such nonsense.